Samsung Galaxy S5 Developer Edition will be Coming to Verizon Soon
14/04/2014 | 6:10 0 Posted in Galaxy S5 Developer Edition
Samsung Galaxy S5 developer edition can be purchased soon by developers or any people who want to have the device with unlock bootloader. The upcoming handset has the model number ET-G900VMKA.
The device will be compatible with Verizon’s network. Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Developer Edition will the same as those of the regular version. The only difference in the newcomer will be the presence of unlocked bootloader, which will allow users to easily tinker with Android ROMs.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Developer Edition Key Specs
- Display: Brilliant 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLEDdisplay, wide viewing angles and Multi Window capability
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 16 GBs internal storagewith microSD support up to 128GB
- Camera: 16 megapixel rear facing camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus for ultra-fast focus times to never miss a moment
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: 2.5 GHz quad core
- Battery: 2,800 mAh
- Size: 72.5 x 142 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 145g
Samsung didn’t say how much the Galaxy S5 developer edition will cost.