Galaxy S5 now available at Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile
If you prefer to purchase the flagship smartphones with of signing two-year agreements with carrier’s networks, here’s a few fantastic news available for you. The actual Samsung Galaxy S5 has become sold at each Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile.
On Virgin Mobile, plans for any Galaxy S5 beginning from $35 monthly. With the sum, you receive Three hundred minutes, unlimited message, as well as unlimited data. To get unlimited anything, you’ll need to pay $55 monthly, although perform be aware that only 2.5 Gigabyte of traffic every month is really a full speed, then you’ll get throttled.
On Boost Mobile, the Galaxy S5 can be purchased using plans start at $40 per month. That’s going to net you unlimited talk and text message, along with 500 Megabytes of high-speed data. $50 monthly can make that 2.5 Gigabyte, and for $60 each month you will get 5 GB of high speed data.
Virgin Mobile Galaxy S5 Key Features
- Display: Brilliant 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLEDdisplay, wide viewing angles and Multi Window capability
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 16 GBs internal storagewith microSD support up to 128GB
- Camera: 16 megapixel rear facing camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus for ultra-fast focus times to never miss a moment
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: 2.5 GHz quad core
- Battery: 2,800 mAh
- Size: 72.5 x 142 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 145g
- Security: Built-in fingerprint sensor unlocks and locks to provide secure password protection
- S Health: Newly integrated platform lets you track nutrition, fitness and wellness, and includes the world’s first Heart Rate Sensor integrated into a smartphone
For more details on the tariff plans, head on to the source links below.