Galaxy S5 LTE-A has launched by Samsung in South Korea. The new version of Galaxy S5 giving the faster connectivity, higher resolution display and faster processor. This special LTE-A version of the Galaxy S5 is meant to take advantage of the faster data speeds in the region, with local carriers getting ready to support 225Mbps download speeds.
Galaxy S5 LTE-A Key Specs
- Display: 129.2mm (5.08-inches) WQHD Super AMOLED (2560×1440)
- Processor: 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (quad-core)
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- Dimensions: 142.0 x 72.5 x 8.1mm; 145g
- Platform: Android 4.4 “Kit Kat”
- Camera: 16MP rear, 2MP front
- Battery: 2,800mAh
- Network: LTE-A
- Key Features: Geo News, anniversary reminder, waterproof, dustrpoof, heart rate measurement, health care, deep sleep, fingerprint scanner
- Colors: Charcoal Black, Shimmering White, Electric Blue, Copper Gold, Sweet Pink, Glam Red
The S5 LTE-A packing with 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with 2560 x 1440 resolution (576 PPI), 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, Adreno 420 GPU, 3GB of RAM, built to handle 4K video playback and faster graphics in general.
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A will launch in various color options including Copper Gold, Charcoal Black, Shimmery White and Electric Blue, and will cost $919 unlocked. The phone should be available from local carriers including SK, KT and LG U+.