T-Mobile just announced the Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-orders. T-Mobile will equip you with the Galaxy S5 for $0 down payment and 24 months of $27.50. No additional contract necessitated in case you already have one with T-Mobile. If you are an user coming from another carrier T-mobile offers to cover all of your early termination fees if you choose to switch.
The carriers also announced that customers who pre-order by March 31 can receive a special, introductory price and be among the first to get the Galaxy S 5 without waiting in line – guaranteed. Also available until March 31and in celebration of the launch, T-Mobile is offering $120 off Samsung’s Galaxy Tab3 with a Mobile Internet plan and 200MB free data for the life of the tablet.
T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Key Features
- Display: Brilliant 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLEDdisplay, wide viewing angles and Multi Window capability
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 16 GBs internal storagewith microSD support up to 128GB
- Camera: 16 megapixel rear facing camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus for ultra-fast focus times to never miss a moment
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: 2.5 GHz quad core
- Battery: 2,800 mAh
- Size: 72.5 x 142 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 145g
- Security: Built-in fingerprint sensor unlocks and locks to provide secure password protection
- S Health: Newly integrated platform lets you track nutrition, fitness and wellness, and includes the world’s first Heart Rate Sensor integrated into a smartphone
Eventually, T-Mobile Poland in addition has began its pre order campaign for the Galaxy S5. You may check the accessible plans right here. What’s interesting though is the Poland users who pre order the latest Big Matter will additionally receive a complimentary Galaxy Fit.
Source: T-Mobile US