Are you the Samsung Galaxy S5 user and want to automatically upload photos to Google+? if you’ve already added your Google+ account to your phone. This guide will help you get this done.
In case you still have not set up a Google+ account
, then that is what you must do first. Sign up to Google+ and also follow the instructions to finish the registration of your Google+ account. When you’re completed setting up your Google+, then proceed with the following steps.
- Touch Apps from the Home screen to get started.
- Touch Google+ to launch or open the Google+ atpplication on your device.
- If this is the first time you open the Google+ application on your phone, then select the Google account to which you want to upload your files.
- Now select the Google+ settings you prefer for Contacts.
- Touch Next to continue.
- You will then be asked to enable Auto-Backup. Now, choose your preferred means to upload files. Available options for you to select from are Over Wi-Fi or mobile network and Over Wi-Fi only.
We highly recommend selecting Over Wi-Fi only as your means to upload files, for you to avoid incurring extra charges from your mobile network, especially when you have exceeded your mobile data allowance.
- After you’ve chosen which way you’d like your files to be uploaded, touch Done.
You can also modify or make some changes on the Auto-Backup settings using these steps:
- Touch Apps from the Home screen.
- Touch Google+ to open the Google+ application.
- Next, touch the More options icon (a three-vertical-dots icon).
- Select Settings.
- Touch Auto-Backup.
- Touch the ON/OFF switch next to Auto-Backup, to turn the feature ON or OFF (enable/disable).
- There are various Auto-Backup options available for you to use. Simply touch on the option(s) settings you want to change. You may be able to change what is uploaded to the cloud and when it was uploaded.
The photos and videos that you upload to Google+ are set to private when you enable or turn on the Auto-Backup feature. This means your files will not be visible to anyone in your Circles until you set to share these files with anyone.